FATED HALF

   


    Destiny is a famous word and is always used in romance, but why is that? My religion, Islam obliges the believers to believe in destiny or in other words "Qada and Qadar". To explain the term in a simple way, Qada is His creation of things and events when their time is due based on His pre-eternal knowledge and ordaining while Qadar is Allah’s knowledge of everything in pre-eternity, what happened and what will happen whether good or bad from pre-eternity to past eternity, their time, place and characteristics, and His ordaining and determining them. To understand the term better, I suggest reading trustworthy sources on the Internet or in books.

    Personally, I strongly believe in destiny and that something that has been written for us will eventually come along our path no matter what. Without a doubt, love is also included. For example, there could be a man and a woman who does not aware of each other's existence at first but as their story progresses, their paths collide according to what is written in the book of destiny.

    Although, the most famous questions are WHO and WHEN will we meet our fated half and the most important question of all, HOW do we know that person is our fated half? For me, we as a human could not exactly know our own destiny because all the answers to those questions are only known by the Almighty God. In my opinion, it is fruitless if we too focus on finding the answer to those questions, and instead, we should focus on our journey because believe it or not; What has been written for us will eventually come to us. So why worry too much about the future?

    Put your faith in God for the whole universe is in full control by Him and He knows you better than everyone even yourself. Focus on developing your character and try to become a better version of yourself as time goes by. There are things you might think are better but are actually bad for you. That also applies to how you wanted your fated half to be based on your personal reasons. Try to have faith in God and pray so that He meets you with someone that is the best for you.

    As for some of us, you might think you do not deserve any love for personal reasons or maybe you think it is too late. Believe me, how others judge you is not how God sees you. “And let not their speech grieve you. Indeed, honor [due to power] belongs to Allah entirely. He is the Hearing, the Knowing. [10:65]”. Always remember Allah is always by your side especially when you are bitter or depressed. If that is not true love, I do not know what is.

    And as for my fated half, I hope I will meet you in the future and I hope I become the person I always hope to be on the day we meet. I always pray for us to meet in the best way Allah intended it to be. I hope you will stay strong in your journey.

Comments

Popular Posts